IF WE DON’T HEAR ABOUT IT WE CAN’T IMPROVE IT.
We endeavour to provide quality products, service and advice and appreciate your feedback on our products and services.
If you have feedback, a complaint or problem, please let us know. We'll do our best to sort things out.
* Talk to one of our Tile Depot Retail Managers at any Tile Depot Store.
* Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header 'Feedback' or 'Complaint'.
* Write to us: The Tile Depot, PO Box 259 372, Botany, Auckland, New Zealand, c/o Complaints Dept
A complaint should include at least the following:
* Specific detail about the complaint
* Potential damages or damages suffered
* Request of corrective measures, if required.
If the issue is product related we will need to liaise with our overseas suppliers, we will therefore need as much information and photographic evidence as you can provide.
What happens next?
Once we have received your complaint, we will decide whether it is service or product related. In most cases the complaint will be sent to the Tile Depot branch closest to you for them to follow up. We aim to respond within 7 days. Some complaints may take longer for projects in remote areas or if more detailed technical investigation or on site inspection is required.
If the complaint isn't resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact the Consumer NZ Advisory Service on 0800 266 786. They will provide an independent opinion and make a recommendation on the complaint that The Tile Depot agrees to abide by.