The Tile Depot respects the privacy of individuals by treating all personal information as confidential and by handling it in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
Your personal information is not collected if you browse this website.
Collection of your personal information
The Tile Depot may collect and use personal information from:
- Customers who visit Tile Depot stores;
- Visitors and users of our website, including any user forum section of the website;
- Customers who enter promotions or competitions conducted by The Tile Depot;
- Customers who hold an account with The Tile Depot;
This information can be collected;
- Directly from you;
- When you register as a member of the website;
- When you place an order via the website;
- From other sources;
The information collected may include your name, mailing or residential address, telephone number, email address and other transaction and registration details.
If you chose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide the information or goods you may require, or fulfil any other purpose of collecting your personal information.
Personal information is used by The Tile Depot for it's legitimate business purposes, as disclosed at the time of collection. It is also used for ancillary purposes such as locating and identifying customers or otherwise servicing working with our clients, customers and suppliers.